- The site is Managed BY ADITYA ENTERPRISES.
- We do not accept PayPal for items listed on the website.
- The customer has to use Site Wallet to get the virtual items that are listed on the website.
- The customer can add funds to their wallets using Wallet Topup Feature from (My Account -> My Wallet) section.
- Refund and returns are only be provided by dedicated site wallet. (Read section 5.1)
- The customer can only recharge their wallet using PayPal if they are agreed to terms and condition below.
This website is operated by Aditya Enterprises. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Aditya Enterprises. Aditya Enterprises offers this website, including all information, tools, and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on WooCommerce. They provide us with an online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
SECTION 0 – SITE WALLET
- Site wallet is an integrated site payment feature which can only be accessed by our clients once they accepted our policy and registered them with us.
- The customer can add funds to their wallets using Wallet Topup Feature from (My Account -> My Wallet) section.
- By using site wallet we assure that none of the transactions made goes unrecorded.
- The customer can only use PayPal and other methods to load funds in their dedicated wallet but will not be able to buy other products with other methods apart from Wallet.
- The customer has to make sure he read all the points in terms and condition before actually loading the funds in site wallet dedicated to there user account.
- Customers are requested to check our updated refund policy and continue only if they understand it and accept it.
- The customer can add anywhere from 10-50 USD in a single Wallet Topup transaction subjected to fee and surcharge which can be charged from the customer at a time of the transaction
- Once the customer had added fund it cannot be reverted back to there PayPal account or bank account. Also, refund and return will only be credited to the customer’s wallet subjected to refund policy.
- The customer can see and manage their wallet from there ‘MY ACCOUNT’ section of the website where they can see each and every transaction individually
- If the customer has remaining funds and wants to claim back there remaining funds in the PayPal or bank then, he or she needs to provide there bank details along with valid id to us.
- We are dedicated to assisting customers in every possible way but if customer has created chargeback or opened a dispute, We have right to block their access to our site and also lock the funds in their wallets for time up to 180days after locking time rest of the funds will be sent to customer using PayPal after deducting transfer fees.
- We have many amazing cashback and schemes with our wallet which can be for a limited period of time. We encourage to check with us for the latest schemes and cashback.
SECTION 1 – ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 – GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without expressing the written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 – ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 – MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICES AND PRICES
Prices for our Services are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 – PRODUCTS & SERVICES
We reserve the right but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction.
PURCHASABLE PRODUCT & SERVICES
Term purchasable Product or services refer to the product & services (in our case site wallet) which can be purchased with real money like with PayPal or Credit/ Debit Cards.
SITE WALLET: FUND VALUE 10-50 USD PER TRANSACTION READ SECTION 0 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Keep in mind that funds allocated to you for the purchase you made for site wallet which can be used to buy various items listed on the website as specified under redeemable items.
Return Policy for “PURCHASABLE PRODUCT & SERVICES” is in (section 5.1)
SECTION 5.1 – Return and Refund Policy (PURCHASABLE PRODUCT & SERVICES)
- Max transaction for wallet recharge is limited to 50 USD + surcharge or fees.
- We have No obligation to refund or return the amount spend by the user to add funds in their wallet if the customer had purchased the item listed on our website with it.
- We have right to block, credit or debit customer’s wallet as per customer request, purchases or fraud attempt.
- If the customer had added more funds by mistake he can ask us to provide partial cashback and fix the number of available funds in site wallet.
- The customer cannot claim refund or chargeback smurfuniverse if the funds are used by the customer to buy various items listed on the website.
- Customer have to understand the fact that They are buying site redeemable funds not the items that are listed on the website
Term REDEEMABLE ITEMS refer to the items (in our case Items listed on the website) which can be only purchased with site credits virtually using your Site Wallet.
Certain items (such as prime accounts) may be available exclusively online through the website. These items may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy ( section 5.2 ).
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the Rank images and Description of our Listed Item’s that appear at the store. We make sure that the customer understands that there is no physical delivery included in any of the item listed on our website.
We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any Item that we offer. All descriptions of Item, pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any Item at any time. Any offer for any item made on this site is void where prohibited.
Although we are dealing with a virtual item which basically does not have as such value in the market (CSGO IS PROVIDED FREE OF COST BY DEVELOPERS) but had spent the significant amount of time and hard work to get it as per desired ranks and unlock specific features and all it comes for certain credit value which can be deducted from site wallet in order to get access to. Same will be subjected to special refund policy which is fair enough as per our point of view and is specified in section 5.2.
SECTION 5.2 – Return and Refund Policy (Redeemable items)
You can contact us on live chat 24×7 for any issue get your query resolved on priority bases.
No item will be returned or refunded if (including prime)
- The purchase is made more 2days back (Keeping in mind the instant delivery and nature of the item.
- There is no fault or error in the rank of the item.
- There is an Overwatch Ban, VAC Ban or Griefing Ban including Temporary and Permanently Untrusted Accounts.
- You had violated the steam end user agreement after purchasing the item.
- Account Carry party member ban due to the hacker banned in your gaming lobby after purchase.
Product eligible for return or refund if (including prime)
- The purchase is made within 48 hours
- There is no rank or rank expired on the day of purchase
- Rank loss due to PMB on arrival
- The wrong Rank Delivered due to a technical issue
- Unavailability of a product after purchase is made.
- The customer had ordered two or more times the same product mistakenly (report immediately)
Refund or Return for Prime Accounts (Additional For Prime)
Being an exclusive item, all prime accounts are unique and no two prime have same stats. In case of replacement of prime we provide the accounts with the identical specs to our customer if the original account is not fit for use due to any issue or we don’t have the product you had paid for at the time of purchase customer can demand refund if he/she had ordered the prime and is not available at a time of order and he didn’t like the replacement with similar specs. Please note that if the prime lost its rank after purchase we can reboost it back within a few days. Prime accounts also shares the same conditions mentioned above apart from theses
PROCESSING OF RETURN OR REFUND
Customer will get order value worth of credit back in there user wallet if they qualified for refund and returns which he can use anytime in future purchases. Our team is solely responsible to manage site funds allocated to customers after they buy it from us also handles the dispute and issue with items that are listed on the website.
SECTION 6 – ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates to complete your transactions and Get contacted as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
SECTION 7 – OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools” as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 8 – THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, items available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.